VI Ukrainian-German Food Forum
Organizer: Agritrade Ukraine
VI Ukrainian-German Food Forum will be held on December 12, 2018 at the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarskyi Avenue, Kyiv) within the II International Trade Show Ukrainian Food Expo.
(conference room №8)
11:00-11:30 Registration of participants, morning coffee
11:30-12:00 Welcome speeches and official opening of the exhibition of food products (joint review of German and Ukrainian exhibitors)
- Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine.
- Project “Agritrade Ukraine”.
- German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
12:00-14:00 Discussion panel “Germany-Ukraine trade – potential and prospects for joint development” (venue – conference room No. 1):
- Presentation of the agrarian sector of Ukraine – Olha Trofimtseva, Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine (TBA).
- German-Ukrainian cooperation – Herman Intemann, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine (TBA).
- Presentation of the German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Oleksandr Markus, German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Presentation of the project “Agritrade Ukraine” – Andre Pilling, project “Agritrade Ukraine”.
Speeches of experts:
- Ukraine is a new supplier of organic products for the organic market of Germany – Hans Fojer, Worlée GmbH.
- Opportunities for the food products from Germany on the Ukrainian market – representative of the retail network “ATB” (TBA).
- Presentation of the activities of the group of companies «Monolith» and retail network “Mix Markt” – Artur Steinhauer, group of companies “Monolith”.
- German-Ukrainian cooperation – Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBA)
- Experience of German-Ukrainian trade relations – H.J.Holstein, BIO mit Herz (TBA).
Presentation of Ukrainian and German exhibitors, B2B-negotiations.
* The program is subject to change.
Participation in the forum is FREE after registration!
To register go to the link: http://ufexpo.com.ua/en_GB/invitation/
In cooperation with German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK)
and Ukrainian Food Export Board