«Milk Processing 2018»
Partner of the conference “Milk Processing”
(conference room №7)
10:00 – 11:30 Registration. Opening of the exhibition.
11:30 – 11:50 Dairy market analysis. State of the dairy industry of Ukraine and the world. Development prospects.
Speaker: Vadym Chaharovskyi, Union of Dairy Enterprises of Ukraine
11:50 – 12:10 Consumer preferences and global trends of dairy products and related categories in 2018.
Speaker: Mykhailo Hafurov, Nielsen (Ukraine and Belarus)
12:10 – 12:30 Organic dairy business in Ukraine.
Speaker: Olena Stretovych, LLC “Organic Milk”
12:30 – 13:00 Rebranding. How to use it correctly to get the maximum effect?
Speaker: Yurii Kovalchuk, Maksym Kuchko, POLARIS
13:00 – 14:00 Break. Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
14:00 – 14:20 Ukraine in the system of global dairy trade. Export opportunities.
Speaker: Tom O`Callaghan, Ireland
14:20 – 14:50 Prospects for the development of the cheese market in Ukraine.
Speaker: Oleh Voloshyn, TM “Komo”
14:50 – 15:10 Dairy co-operation – association for the quality of products.
Speaker: Olena Zhupinas, project manager of AMP “Wholesales of milk”
15:10 – 15:30 Reducing the cost of dairy products processing using European-level equipment.
Speaker: Oleh Kolos, Bertsch-Laska
15:30 – 18:00 Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
*Information of speakers will be updated soon. **Agenda is subject to change.
- Until October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,250 UAH per participant.
- Since October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,750 UAH per participant.
- Since December 1, 2018 participation fee is 3,500 UAH per participant.
- Regular-based promo action “2+1” – fee for the third ticket is 500 UAH.
- Exhibitors may get admission ticket with 50% discount.
In case of additional information and registration, please, contact by phone number +38 067 470 82 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Mrs. Anastasiia Pavlyuk.
Conference “Milk Processing 2018” will take place on December 12, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv) within framework on II International Trade Fair “Ukrainian Food Expo”. The organizer is Ukrainian Food Export Board.
The participants are the leading Ukrainian and foreign producers of milk and dairy products, suppliers of technologies, equipment and services to the industry. The conference will cover the key issues:
- the consumer preferences and innovations in traditional assortments;
- dairy cooperatives to increase quality and safety of dairy products;
- new quality standards for raw milk;
- cost-efficient dairy production and searching new export market.
Take the advantages from networking and valuable information!