«Fruits, Berries & Vegetables 2018»
General Information Partner of the conference «Fruits, Berries & Vegetables»
10:00 – 11:00 Registration. Opening of the exhibition.
11:00 – 11:30 Domestic market analysis. Forecast of production and prices for the products of horticulture in Ukraine. Exports to Europe.
Speaker: Dmytro Kroshka, Association “Ukrsadrpom”
11:30 – 12:00 Freezing of fruits and berries. Use of equipment according to different cultures.
12:00 – 12:30 How to effectively organize the process and maintain the quality of products using static freezing?
Speaker: Taras Bashtanyk, Ukrainian Berry
12:30 – 14:00 Break. Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
14:00 – 14:30 Innovations and world trends in the development of equipment for the freezing of berries and fruits.
Speaker: Representative of FoodTechLink
14:30 – 15:00 Closed cycle of production: from growing of raw materials to exports
15:00 – 15:30 Experience of export of berries to the EU.
Speaker: Maksym Kulyk, “Vinaigrette” LTD
15:30 – 16:00 Contract growing as a guarantee of sustainable business. On the example of Ukrainian garlic company “Agro Patriot”.
Speaker: Yan Mishkevich, Agro Patriot
16:00 – 17:00 Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
*Information of speakers will be updated soon. **Agenda is subject to change.
- Until October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,250 UAH per participant.
- Since October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,750 UAH per participant.
- Since December 1, 2018 participation fee is 3,500 UAH per participant.
- Regular-based promo action “2+1” – fee for the third ticket is 500 UAH.
- Exhibitors may get admission ticket with 50% discount.
In case of additional information and registration, please, contact by phone number +38 067 470 82 31 or email email@example.com – Mrs. Anastasiia Pavlyuk.
Conference “Fruits, Berries & Vegetables” will take place on December 14, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv) within framework on II International Trade Fair “Ukrainian Food Expo”. The organizer is Ukrainian Food Export Board.
The experienced exporters, the leading analysists and marketers will present the following issues:
- What are the forecasts of producing and pricing Ukrainian horticultural products? The analytical review of domestic market.
- How to grow vegetables on the coconut substrate? Forty-year experience in growing vegetables in a closed ground.
- How to arrange and keep efficiently the quality of products using the static freezing?
- Are there any investments in the Ukrainian berry industry and its development potential?
- What are the innovations and new solutions in the processing? The world trends in developing the equipment for fruit and fruits processing.
- How to export to the European market successfully? The closed cycle of production: from growing fresh fruits and vegetables to exports.
Don’t miss chance to get detailed answers on these and many other issues, meet business partners and learn new experience!