(conference room №9)
10:00 – 11:00 Registration. Opening of the exhibition.
11:00 – 11:30 Market analytics. Prospects for development of flour-grinding complex of Ukraine.
Speaker: Rodion Rybchynskyi, Union “Millers of Ukraine”
11:30 – 12:00 “Niche” flour – just a useful addition or effective development of a small enterprise?
Speaker: Andrii Olefirenko, “Ecorod”
12:00 – 12:30 Experience of successful export from the leading manufacturer of cereal products.
Speaker: Ihor Sokol, “Skvirskyi Grain Procrssing Factory” LTD
12:30 – 13:00 Overview of promising markets for exports. Methods of entering.
Speaker: Oleksandra Kyshchuk, Ukrainian Food Export Board
13:00 – 14:00 Break. Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
14:00 – 14:30 Experience of pasta production in Italy.
Speaker: Biago Sala, Italy
14:30 – 15:00 Production technology that will increase competitiveness in the market.
15:00 – 15:30 Successful export of cereal products.
Speaker: Dmytro Romanov, TM “Dobrodia Foods”
15:30 – 18:00 Visiting the International Trade Fair Ukrainian Food Expo.
*Information of speakers will be updated soon. **Agenda is subject to change.
- Until October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,250 UAH per participant.
- Since October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,750 UAH per participant.
- Since December 1, 2018 participation fee is 3,500 UAH per participant.
- Regular-based promo action “2+1” – fee for the third ticket is 500 UAH.
- Exhibitors may get admission ticket with 50% discount.
In case of additional information and registration, please, contact by phone number +38 067 470 82 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Mrs. Anastasiia Pavlyuk.
Conference “Grocery 2018” will take place on December 13, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv) within framework on II International Trade Fair “Ukrainian Food Expo”. The organizer is Ukrainian Food Export Board.
The leading market experts will share the forecasts of the flour-grinding complex of Ukraine, consider the factors of low competitiveness of Ukrainian flour, pasts and niches in the world market.
The conference’s agenda covers real-life cases of the efficient marketing of grocery market in the countries of MENA and Asia:
- “Niche flour” – either useful food additive or effective development of small business?
- What are the ways of updating and certifying of grocery company? Industry transition to HACCP standards and the integration of Ukrainian cereals export into the global trends of healthy eating.
Don’t miss chance to get detailed answers on these and many other issues, meet business partners and learn new experience!